Areas of Practice
Below are the areas of practice our firm provides. If you need clarification regarding what type of matter we can handle for you, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We handle most matters pertaining to your business, and if we cannot, we have broad connections and know who to call or where to direct you.
We handle one-off business matters for some clients, and act as outside general counsel for others!
What is Outside General Counsel?
An outside general counsel is an attorney who is not an employee but who brings the experience and knowledge necessary to handle a broad array of legal and business matters whenever needed, without the expense of having a full-time attorney on staff. When you call, we already know the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of your business, which brings familiarity and comfort that blind-calling an attorney just can’t offer.
We provide monthly, subscription legal services where you have an attorney that learns your business, grows with your business, and is a strategic member of your team. Each subscription offers unlimited legal advice, business coaching and strategy, document review, and other benefits for a monthly, predictable investment to support your growing business.
- Human Resources & Employment Matters
- Employee Handbooks
- Employment Agreements & Offer Letters
- Non-Compete Agreements (Restrictive Covenants)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Severance/Separation Agreements
- Employee Misconduct & Discipline
- HR Audits
- Independent Contractors
- Employee Benefits
- Investigations of Workplace Misconduct & Policy Violations
- Workers’ Compensation
- ADA, Title VII, ADEA
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Civil Rights Complaints
- Disability & Religions Accommodations
- Policies & Procedures
- Employee Contracts
- Contract Non-renewals/Termination
- Discrimination Claims & Investigations
- Harassment Claims & Investigations
- Harassment Training for Employees & Supervisors
- Business Formation
- Small Business Funding
- Limited Liability Company & Corporations
- Protection from Personal Liability
- Protection of Personal Assets
- Corporate Documents, Corporate Minutes and Resolutions, Corporate Books
- Issuance of Stock/Unit Ownership Certificates
- Member & Shareholder Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Document Maintenance
- Investment Documents for Small & Closely-Held Companies (Subscription Agreements)
- Exit Strategies
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Business Dissolution
- Collections & Business Litigation
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate